Each competitor must fill out a separate entry and waiver form, i.e. two per tandem boat. Registration after September 22, 2016 will require a late registration fee. Late registration will be accepted until 2:00 pm at the race site on Saturday, September 24, 2016. Please pre-register and complete the waiver form!
Register online below, or print and mail the Fiddler’s Elbow Race Registration Form.
- ACA Waiver & Release of Liability – Adult (PDF)
- ACA Waiver & Release of Liability -Minor (under age 18 at time of registration (PDF)
Questions? Please call 717-439-6931.
How to determine which age group to enter (may be combined by race organizers depending on number of entries):
- Expert (open, no age restrictions)
- Intermediate (age 19 to 39 inclusive as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cub/U12 (age 12 and under as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cub Cadet/U14 (ages 13-14 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cadet/U16 (ages 15-16 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Junior/U18 (ages 17-18 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Master (age 40 and older as of Jan 1st of this year)