Each competitor must fill out a separate entry and waiver form, i.e. two per tandem boat. Registration after September 20, 2022 will require a late registration fee. Late registration will be accepted until 2:00 pm at the race site on Saturday, September 24, 2022. Please pre-register and complete the waiver form!
Register online below, or print and mail the Fiddler’s Elbow Race Registration Form.
where to buy clomid or serophene Waiver Forms
Questions? Please call 717-439-6931.
How to determine which age group to enter (may be combined by race organizers depending on number of entries):
- http://frescohealth.com/faq-fresco-health-air-purifier/other-related-faqs/page/3/ Expert (open, no age restrictions)
- Primero de Enero Intermediate (age 19 to 39 inclusive as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cub/U12 (age 12 and under as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cub Cadet/U14 (ages 13-14 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Cadet/U16 (ages 15-16 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Junior/U18 (ages 17-18 as of Jan 1st of this year)
- Master (age 40 and older as of Jan 1st of this year)