quoted from above link.
Tohickon Creek Whitewater
“Although at the time of this post (3:00 pm Thursday March 16) Our knowledge is that the Dam release is still scheduled for Saturday 3/18 and Sunday 3/19, there is the issue of Parking. Typically we permit Kayakers to park in our parking lot (as discussed in detail in the following text below)
UNFORTUNATELY, Our parking lot has almost a foot of snow in it as a result of this late March snow storm that came through here on Tuesday.
The Lot is too large to plow therefore we probably will NOT be able to park Kayakers, OR have camping as result.
The best scenario would be for the Dam release to be postponed a couple of weeks, and many are attempting to do that currently, by contacting officials.
If things change we will post the changes here on this sight.
We contacted Harrisburg regarding the above situation and the are currently working on it. Please feel free to contact the officials yourself.
Hopefully it will be postponed.”