Home › Forums › Scheduled Trips/Events › CANCELED – Lower Lehigh River – Saturday – May 13, 2017 › Reply To: CANCELED – Lower Lehigh River – Saturday – May 13, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone who has not checked the weather forecast for Saturday. The forecast looks like steady rain and high winds. 20 miles per hour gusting to 25. And high temp of 51. That said, if there are people still wanting to paddle under those conditions I’m not going to cancel the trip. Also on a side note if we get the rain forecast for Saturday the Nescopeck maybe running Sunday and I’d run a pickup trip on Sunday.