Thanks everyone for your interest in this trip. At this point I have to close the trip as we have reached what I consider the max manageable size – 20 paddlers. You can see the list of signed up paddlers in the original post. I will keep a waiting list of those interested in going because it is highly likely that one or more of those signed up may have to back out for some unforeseen reason.
I will send an email to all those signed up asking you to work on pairing up for travel and camping – the campground allows 2 cars and two tents on each site. I know there are a couple people who are traveling in a single vehicle due to events before or after the trip. If needed or if desired I / you can reserve a site and split it two ways instead of 4. We can discuss further by phone or in the email.
With such a large group we can offer two trips each day and split up, all of which can be discussed when we get there and adjusted based on things like weather and length of trips.
Looking forward to the trip, talk to you all soon.