Sorry for the late post ..
OK calling an audible … High winds of 25 – 30 mph forecast for tomorrow. Not good conditions at all for the either section of the Lehigh. So … New Plan, just found out that Nescopeck is running at 8″ currently, probably higher in the morning if we get any of this rain forecast overnight. Still meeting at 9am, but at the put in for the Nescopeck now. I’m going to try to get in touch with everyone that said they were coming on the Lower Lehigh run.