Sunday morning and the Nescopeck got a bit of water a day ago from rain And went to about 8 in on Saturday and is down to 6 in today, Sunday. Still too early to say whether there will be enough water to get on it this coming Friday, Good Friday. I will be making a call on this hopefully by Wednesday evening. Might have to go to a lower Lehigh( I believe the upper is off limits the first two weeks of trout season) as a back-up plan.
Rick whatever u decide to run count me in!! With my new job I have more days off and I’m looking to fill those days with more kayaking!!!! I’ll keep an eye out for more info. See u on the river.
Last evenings rains provided plenty of water for Friday’s trip. We will plan on meeting at the put in by 9:30. Drop boats and gear and run shuttle ~9:45
See you at the Put-in.