- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
This coming weekend 7/29 I have the Cheat trip planned but if water levels, on the Cheat, are too low we could do the Stoney first timers trip that I had to cancel due to high water. I will try to make the decision by Wednesday 7/26. If you are interested in either trip, watch here to see which trip we will be able to do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.