CCGH has full range of classes planned each year. All of our classes follow ACA guidelines.
CCGH has Jackson kayaks available for use by our students along with helmets, PFDs (life jackets), skirts, and paddles. We also have a solo canoe for our canoe classes. Students needing gear should select the gear needed while completing the training form. This will let the instructor know what gear to bring to the class. Sign up early as class size is limited.
Price: $15.00 and you must be a CCGH member. A CCGH family membership is only $20. If you are not yet a member, simply signup online on our registration page.
If you are an ACA member, please enter your ACA member number when signing up for the class. All students who are not ACA members are required to either purchase ACA Event Membership for $ 10.00 or become an ACA Member. Links to ACA Event Membership forms:
To join the ACA: ACA membership
On the day of the class, bring your ACA Event Membership form. Please inform your instructor of any medical issues related to your ability to perform strenuous exercise or that would impact your ability to paddle.
- Canoe Level 1 - June 17 2023 (Vern Graham)
- Canoe Level 2 - July 22 2023 (Vern Graham)
Kayak Classes for 2023 are:
- Intro to Kayaking - September 9, 2023 (Caitlin Yanko)
- Kayak Level 1 - May 27, 2023 (Scott Braderman)
- Kayak Level 1 - June 24, 2023 (Lori Braderman)
- Kayak Level 1 - July 15, 2023 (Paul Matter)
- Kayak Level 1 - August 12, 2023 (Scott Braderman)
- Kayak Level 2 - May 13, 2023 (Cindy Mickievicz)
- Kayak Level 2 - June 10, 2023 (Rick Nord)
- Kayak Level 2 - July 15, 2023 (Caitlyn Yanko)
- Kayak Level 2 Coastal - September 2, 2023 (Rick Nord)
- Kayak Level 3 - June 10 23, 2023 (Megan Barrick)
- Kayak Level 3 - August 5, 2023 (Eric Keppley)